* BIO SPORTS NUTRITION, WHEY PROTEIN – 2100g Wt. / 4.6LB (14 sachets x 150g):
– Muscle size && strength: With added recovery nutrients
– Advanced purification: Ultra potent protein
– 70 Servings / 3.7 g Glutamine && Glutamic Acid / 5 g BCAAs / 22 g Protein
– Vanilla Flavor
** The Power of Whey:
Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on BIO Whey Protein label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 22 grams of muscle-building protein into every serving. Our attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
** Premium Protein:
– 73% Protein by Weight (22g of Protein per 30g Serving Size).
– Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolate and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
1. Good Source of Protein:
For Muscle Growth
2. Protein Also Contributes:
To Bone Maintenance
** Naturally Occurring Amino Acid Profile:
Typical amounts per serving:
– Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) … 10 g
Tryptophan – Valine – Threonine – Isoleucine – Leucine – Lysine – Phenylalanine – Methionine
Total BCAAs 5 grams (Valine, Isoleucine, Leucine)
– Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs) … 7 g
Arginine – Cystine – Tyrosine – Histidine – Proline – Glutamine && Glutamic Acid
– Nonessential amino aids (NAAs) … 4.9 g
Aspartic Acid – Serine – Glycine – Alanine
** Directions For Bio Whey Protein™ :
– Serving Size: 30g (1 Rounded Scoops or 3 Tablespoons)
– Shaker: Pour in 200-350 ml of water, nonfat milk, your preferred beverage and then add one Serving of Bio Whey Protein™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
– Blender: Add one Serving of Bio Whey Protein™ to a blender filled with 200-350 ml of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
– Suggested Use: Unless otherwise instructed by your professional trainer, Consume approximately 2.2 grams of Protein per kilogram of body weight per day through a combination of whole food Protein sources, a balanced diet, and exercise program. Use between major meals, before and after exercise. Consume product immediately one mixed.
((1 Scoop, Mix with favorite beverage, Shake well, 1-3 servings based on Protein needs Daily))
– Storage Instructions: To maintain product freshness, store in a cool dry place below 30 degrees C away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of Children. Best consumed within 45 days of opening or by the best before end date, whichever is sooner.
This product is sold by weight, not by number of servings.
** Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size (30g)
Amount Per Serving (% Daily Value):
Calories 115 – Calories from Fat 6
Total Fat 0.64g (1.28%) – Saturated Fat 0.32g (1.8), Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 123.24mg (4.7%)
Total Carbohydrate 4g (1.33%) – Sugars 1.2g
Protein 22g (44%)
Vitamin A 0% – Vitamin C 0% – Calcium 8% – Iron 1%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calories diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs
Whey Protein blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Powder), Milk Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor (Vanilla).
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have a medical condition before starting a diet or exercise program.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.