Highly effective in patients with Osteoarthritis (OA) and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). Contains Hydrolyzed type II collagen is simply native collagen that’s been broken down (via enzymatic hydrolysis) into peptides which are highly digestible and bio-available proteins.
Hydrolyzed type II collagen is produced from animal cartilage, a safe and natural source. Because it comes from cartilage, it naturally contains a matrix of type II collagen and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs).e.g. Chondroitin sulphate + Hyaluronic acid
Highly effective in patients with Osteoarthritis (OA) and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) as it:
– Protects cartilages from degeneration and from wear and tear.
– Promotes cartilage lubrication.
– Reduces inflammation in the synovial fluid.
– Protects bones at the site of joints.
– Naturally contains chondroitin and hyaluronic acid – substances that support joint health.
– Lipramo also contains Vitamin C & D3 + Calcium to boost our efficacy.
** How to use?
1. Dissolve one sachet of orange-flavored Lipramo in an average sized glass of water preferably after food.
2. Repeated every day or as directed by your physician.